Well first night is in the books and it was not exactly what we would have liked but we are closer to getting things fixed. After testing the week before opening night we had some electrical issues that we thought we had figured out. Throughout the practice on opening night we continued to work on the engine issues and into the heats and consi. We still had issues that were keeping us at the back of the pack. Just before the feature my husband got some help to determine what may be causing the issues and did a quick fix and we ran much better in the feature and finished 14th. Although the motor issues appear to be fixed we had no setup in the car. That would be something we would have to work on for the next week of racing. As it would turn out we would have two weeks to get things set as we were rained out both May 7 and May 14. Next week is the Spring Velocity, not a points night but will be a two day event. Great time to test and fine tune the car.